Save time and money by organising an expert one-on-one deaf consultancy virtually
What’s included in the power hour?
It’s up to you what you want to talk about but there are various topics we can discuss that can help you with your project. For example:
- How to make your virtual events more deaf-accessible?
- What do you need to think about when creating podcasts and videos?
- What do consider when organising events?
- How to make your products more deaf-friendly?
Frequently asked questions
How much will it cost? ▼
The power hour will cost £149 plus VAT.
How can I make the most out of the power hour? ▼
To make sure that you are getting your money’s worth, make sure you include the following in your initial email to save you time during the power hour:
- why have you contacted me?
- what do you specifically need help on?
- what do you hope to get out of this call?
- what experience do you have in making things more deaf-accessible/aware?
What is the best way to make sure that the video call will run smoothly? ▼
Since I am deaf myself but can still have a video call with you, do make sure you follow the best steps to make sure that the audio is clear and the communication is smooth. These include:
- Making sure that there are no background noise
- Wear headphones
- Use microphones
- Turn videos on
- Be in well-lit environment
- Make use of text chat functions
- Ensure you have good quality internet connection
You can read more about how to take video call a deaf person or you can watch the video below:
What is the benefit of a Power Hour?
Saves you time
You don’t have to worry about arranging travel, putting a day aside to organise a room in your office (or home).
You will not have to go through any middlemen or worry about getting anyone else. You will have direct one-on-one access to me and only me.
Saves you money
Just like the ‘saves you time’ section, you don’t have to spend a lot of money to arrange travel, accommodation, rooms, etc. Plus, time is money.
Friendly and open
You don’t have to worry about asking questions that are awkward or worried about saying anything unintentionally offensive…I want to you feel comfortable to ask me anything.